In the Demand Planning, user exits and Business Add Ins are available to extend standard functions or to map own functions.
This note contains brief information on the options.
If you need more details refer to the documentation.
User exit, BAdI
With regard to user exits, Note 147522 is also valid for Release 3.0.
- A Business Add In is the new form of user exit. It is object-oriented. For certain objects / actions, the standard system calls up an additional method which you can remove as a customer.
- To do this, start Transaction SE18, enter the definition name and choose 'Create implementation' per menu option
- All the methods are located in 'Interface'. By double-clicking on one of these methods you go to its implementation section.
- If you choose 'Goto => Class definition', you see the parameter settings and reference type specification displayed.
The following BAdIs are available
- /SAPAPO/SDP_COLWIDTH - Planning Period Column Width Default
- In parameter CV_AGC_WIDTH, change the column width depending on planning book, data view and grid (top/bottom).
- /SAPAPO/SDP_EXTRACT - Extract Planning Area Data
- You use method CHANGE_INPUT to override the input parameters for the extractor (sent by the requesting system).
- You use method CHANGE_OUTPUT to change the extracted data, by enhancing it, for example.
- /SAPAPO/SDP_FIXWIDTH - Fix Column Width for InfoObjects
- You use parameter CV_COL_WIDTH to override the column width (dependent on characteristics) of fixed columns that are expanded during a drill down.
- /SAPAPO/SDP_HEADER - HEADER
- You can change / extend the detailed header information.
- /SAPAPO/SDP_INTERACT - Interactive Planning
- You use method FCODES_EXCLUDE to gray out standard functions that you no longer want your user to be able to choose.
- You use method USER_FCODES_CALCULATIONS to implement your own functions that neither macros nor user exits are able to cover. Under FCODES, you must first release a function code (by entering a description). This released function code (for example, +CUS01) is then displayed automatically in the menu, which then, when selected executes the method.
- You use method PIVOT_ORDER_SET to automatically set the column sequence after a drill down or 'display dependent objects'.
- You use method TEXT_CHOOSE to choose between using a short text, a medium text, or a long text.
- /SAPAPO/SDP_MASTER - Characteristic value combinations
- You use method CHECK_MANUAL_INPUT to check your manual entries for creating or deleting characteristic value combinations.
- You call up method COMBI_ENRICH to create characteristics combinations (manually / automatically). You have the option of revising or extending combinations.
- /SAPAPO/SDP_PROMOT - Promotion
- Notes: 356589 & 361640
- /SAPAPO/SDP_RELDATA - Release of DP to SNP
- You use method CHANGE_RELDATA to edit the requirements released from DP to SNP (quantities / dates).
- /SAPAPO/SDP_RELSTRAT - Set Requirement Strategy on Release
- You have the option of dynamically setting the requirement strategy.
- /SAPAPO/SDP_SELECTOR - SDP Selector
- It is only possible to use Business Add-In '/SAPAPO/SDP_SELECTOR' to extend customer-specific SDP Selector standard functions in interactive planning. Note '399508' details the BAdI methods and how they can be used. Note '377497' provides a sample method implementation code.
See note 394076 for User Exit advice on Forecasts
|Release Status:||Released for Customer|
|Released on:||26.12.2002 17:44:43|
|Priority:||Correction with low priority|
|Primary Component:||SCM-APO-FCS Demand Planning|
Correction delivered in Support Package
|576015 - Collective Consulting Note for Demand Planning|
|394076 - Consulting: USER-EXITS and BAdIs in the forecast environment|
|387594 - DP 3.0: SDP_INTERACT => USER_FCODES_CALCULATIONS not called|